5 Def Tank's app

Go down

5 Def Tank's app

Post  App on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 am

Runescape Name: 5 Def Tanked

Post Your Introduction Here.: will in a bit, busy atm

Please Post A Picture Of Your Stats

Please Post A Picture Of Your Net-worth Sigh, all in flips atm, but... 120m claws fury max mage and other sht. ill give a pic later. EDIT: found an old pic
Please Post A Picture Of Returning Sets F2p/P2p

We use Ventrilo to communicate During wars and Trips,It is Needed For Every Member to Have Ventrilo.If You Do Have It Post A Screenshot Of it.If App Is Accepted Ask A Rank For Info And Help If Needed.( i have vent. Please download it at )

You Are Needed To Return To Trips/Pkri's So Have Extra Gear In Bank If you Die,Do Not Leave The Trip Just Because You die. yes.

You Must Be Active On Forum At Least 5 Post A Week,It Is Very Important That We Are Active So We Can Have A Good And Fun Community.Do You Agree?
meh, =s ill try

Why Do You Want To Join Team Royalty?And Who Recruited You. it seems like a cool clan and ppl keep bugging me Very Happy

You Must Read The Rules Carefully And Follow Them,And Respect Them there are no Acceptions if you haven't read them Click Here
( )
I Have Read The Rules And Will Apply Them To Myself At all Times.

To Be Accepted You Must Post The Code In The Rules Section At The Bottom Of your App.

[/center]

App

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 Def Tank's app

Post  Leet on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 am

Quicker app can't be i quess..

yes for me
Leet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Swing on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 am

Next time dont post as a guest and your pics will show, And your accepted logg into your registered account lol
Swing
Co-Leader

View user profile http://royalty-rs.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down